As it’s the New Year there are many of us that are now trying to get back into shape after having such a good time eating and drinking over the Christmas period! Here are 10 popular workout music tracks to help you on your way to getting fit:
- Call on Me – Eric Prydz. This was an extremely popular workout song a few years ago but this was also due to the video that accompanied the song showing sexy ladies doing a workout class! Very cheeky!!
- Run to You – Bryan Adams. A great choice to be listening to whilst on the running machine. Epic workout music!
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor. The obvious choice when exercising following Rocky Balboa’s quest to becoming the ultimate boxer! A fantastic and inspiring piece of workout music to train to.
- Firestarter – Prodigy. A hardcore pumping song for those mad gym moments!
- Born to Run – Bruce Springsteen. A classic for Bruce Springsteen that will have you singing along whilst working out.
- Lose Yourself – Eminem. This is one to lift those weights to.
- I Love It – Icona Pop. This is a real feel good song so hopefully it will make you feel good too when you listen to it.
- Keep on Running – Spencer Davis Group. This classic song from the sixties will be sure to have you ‘keep on running’ when you’re out on that run.
- I Feel Love – Donna Summer. This is a popular seventies track which will sound so good when you’re working hard to get in shape; the time will pass by so much more quickly when have tracks like this to listen to.
- Jump – Van Halen. An all-time classic tune that speaks for itself. This is sure to keep you going during those tough moments in the gym.
If you are interested in bookings and more information, CLICK HERE