Father and Daughter Dance
There is a great tradition at each wedding that if possible, the father of the bride takes his daughter to the dance floor for a special father and Daughter dance. The father of the bride will be extremely proud to be showing off his little girl to all of the guests, and therefore the song choice is an important one. The choice of song for the father and daughter dance is one that should be chosen beforehand and discussed with the Wedding DJ as to when he will play this. Here is a list of some popular song choices that can be interpreted as a song from father to daughter or vice versa; the choice is yours. This list is just a guideline so do your research; get online and search for the right song for you.
- Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
- A Song For My Daughter - Alliare
- Father & Daughter - Paul Simon
- Hero - Mariah Carey
- I Loved Her First - Heartland
- My Girl - Temptations
- Ode to My Family - Cranberries
- The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
- My Little Girl - Tim McGraw
- What A Wonderful World Louie Armstrong
Hope this helps!!